Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Horrors!!! My favorite :)

Horror movies have always been one of the best to watch. It would be my second favorite right next to comedy. The awesome thing about watching horror movies is that it’s always so suspenseful and it keeps you interest from minute one to minute one twenty. I guess the reason why horror movies are so great to me is because I grew up in a time where there were most popular but technology was also greater. I didn’t have to watch those old low budgets films which everyone thought they were the best any ways. Growing up I didn’t watch to many horrors films though because my parents restricted it because they thought I was too young. As I grew older though, they began to start letting more watch more movies in which I got into horror films. I think the first horror film that I ever watched was the old school Freddy Kruger movies. Those were the best! They were so scary and that movie is what made me begin to like horror movies because I always thought if it was real and could it happen. So, thinking those thoughts made me want to watch even more scary movies to see how people get creative and how real something can go. They cool thing about watching scary movies is that it becomes I great conversation starter. I love to go up to people and tell them, “Did you see that part, man it was crazy”. Not only can you start conversations but it’s a great movie to take a date on ;). The scarier the movie, the longer she wants to hold you hahaha jk. Or am I? Yea I’m just playing! I always thought horror movies had more to offer than any other type. It’s hard to get the audience to maintain interest in a movie is there’s no action and suspense in my opinion. But horror movies pull it off perfectly and that is why it’s so easy to like and get use to watching. Now that technology has advanced so much, my most absolute horror movie now has to be the Saw trilogies! Those movies are by far the most well made movies and the greatest horror movies I’ve ever seen in my entire life. The awsomest thing about that movie is it puts the lives of others in realistic situations and to incorporate the meaning of the movie,” to appreciate and enjoy every part of your life” into the movie was beyond genius and is the best movie ever made!!!!! Point blank!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment