Monday, November 1, 2010

Supernatural Entities

I have always believed in the super natural. Most events that occur in human life that seem rather, bizarre, can only be considered supernatural. I had a friend who said she say a creepy man standing in her living room one minute and when she looked back he was gone. And a few other people have told me similar stories about seeing ghosts.

I don’t really believe in witches or vampires or anything, im not crazy! But I’m sure how I feel about spirits in which there real. There are so many things that happen in this world without a "logical" explanation what else could it be? A ghost or spirits! Many people in the world have claimed to see things that aren’t really there, or here footsteps when there alone. Honesty what other explanation can there be for that. Some people say that’s just hallucination but how can that be? You’re not going to hallucinate every time you see something weird. You normally hallucinate when on drugs, medication or dehydrated, so what if you’re none of the above? Then what’s the next excuse.
I remember when I was about 11 or 12 I would be home alone on a normal occasion and I came home one day and I took a shower with hot water so the bathroom got really steamy. Let me just remind you again I was home alone, so after I get out of the shower I look at the mirror cause the steam gets on the mirror and makes it blurry and I seen scratch mark all across the mirror and I got freaked out because I was trying to figure out how that can happen but from then on a have always believed in the supernatural.
One of the most frightening moments in way I believed the supernatural is what happened to my brother. My brother was having a nightmare and be chased a demonic figure and he was telling me that in his dream he fell over a ditch and as he was falling the figure had scratched him as he fell. When he woke up he got really scared and went to wash his face but then later on he was telling me his ribs felt like they were burning and when he lifted his shirt up he had three scratch marks by his ribs and we were beyond freaked out and whenever something weird happens around me I just assume it’s the super natural because whether people believe it or not its real.

No comments:

Post a Comment